Dear Parents and Carers,
If you or a household member are displaying the following symptoms-
· new and continuous cough
· high temperature
· sudden loss of taste or smell
or are awaiting a Covid 19 test result do NOT send your child into school.
Thank you for working with us to put in place all the necessary and sometimes inconvenient changes to ensure your child’s safety as we embark on the full opening of school.
As we have tentatively re-opened school to all year groups, a number of issues need addressing and will be put into practice from Monday 21st September.
1) Dropping off arrangements are working well and will remain the same.
2) Pick up arrangements need to be revised and siblings will need to be collected at the earliest finish time rather than the latest as this is causing some issues with social distancing.
The revised collection times are as follows:
· Reception: 2.30 plus siblings from other classes
· Years 1 and 2: 2.40 plus siblings from other classes.
· Years 3 and 4: 2.50 plus siblings from other classes
· Years 5 and 6: 3.00 plus siblings from other classes
3) All conversations with class teachers or support staff during drop off or pick up must now take place by a telephone call.
4) In the event of us receiving notification of a positive result within your child’s class during the course of the school day , please be aware that you may have to collect your child as a matter of urgency.
5) Online-learning will be provided for any year group bubbles that are needing to
Thank you for your continued support